február 22, 2007

some recent things - overcome and fulfilled

February 9.
to rest, to find solace in tranquility to let the burdens dissolve in quietness, in sleep is all I'm longing for so I fall into some subconsciuos drowsiness but the blaze at the back of my eyes awakes me and I stare bluntly ahead finding no peace -
February 14.
The Keeper of Fire spoke tenderly, her advice was scarcely audible -
After all, there is meaning.
There is wisdom
for those who seek and even for those who got tired, wated, exhausted and void in the search there is a weaver behind the carpet.
The pattern might seem unclear and devoid of any form or order. But it's because of its extent. and since puilling one single thread results in drawing numbers of other threads as well -finally the whole carpet becomes one entity. It breathes as one. Inhale and exhale. The heartbeats are all part of one single drum. You are woven into the carpet. You are the carpet and the carpet is you. Every part of it is part of you as well.
---

Absorbing these feelings she induced I hardly noticed that the Keeper of Fire has gone. It's not that she left me at all. It's only that she's got more importants duties. I'm done, my questions were answered, my nerves are calmed. She came and went as will be and is available in need. And that is comforting.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: