Two people called me in my house. We had a pre-set interview to talk about my potential new job. It seems similar to the one I'd been doing for 3 years for another company. It involves summarizing incoming orders, deciding on delivery routes and this is it for the beginning. I am unsure about whether I want another job like that again or not.
Thing is I've already accepted it, I'm on a 'trial' week - let's see how it goes. In the first period the job would take like 2 hours per week of my precious time.
Honestly I feel like this:
6 megjegyzés:
yes... i know how you feel. i hardly have a minute to relax and do anything nice or constructive for myself or the darlinglets nowadays it seems:( jobs suck.
but 2 hrs.. doesn't sound so bad.
i hope you feel better soon baby.
I tried commenting earlier (when I was having blogger trouble). Yeah, give it a few weeks, and if it's more grief than it's worth, you'll find something else. Funny pumpkin picture!
Some really great pumpkin pics HERE if you're interested.
Keda,
yes, complaining about 2 hours pw sounds whimpering about nothing, but in the past 7 months or so I got pretty much used to having so much free time....I used it to move my mind and it was a great experience... I think I'll have to manage to combine working AND creativity/spirituality... Thank you for the advice!
Anniina,
that is what this trial period is for. I might get used to working again :-P
What annoys me the most is that they did not ask me whether I want to work or not. It was taken as granted. On the other hand had they asked me, I would have hesitated...so, it's probably easier this way. Still I don't really like the idea. See how messed up I am now? That's why I chose the pumpkin :)
Chris,
thanks for the suggestion.
i know babe.. i do understand. believe mw i feel the same at the moment.
as for the potato issue at mine i replied to you back there ;)
take it easy sweetie and see how it goes. in a way i found that sometimes having something boring you HAVE to do can make you more disciplined about using the rest of your time more effectively.
hugs.
Keda,
I think you're right. Sometimes when time squeezes you find more 'little times' to fit one of your fav activities into.
At least, that's what I'm hoping for.
Thank you for the encouragement.
Megjegyzés küldése