in the meanwhile I'm struggling with some ideas I just can't verbalize
When not working, I keep visiting blog-friends, listening some of my fav musics, and walking in the forest.
The snow that had fallen yesterday has mostly gone... but we had our little time for sliding down in the nearby forest. I, yes, even I slid, emitting various forms of hysterical screams and laughters, oh, my... It's so good that nobody, except my kids has been present....
and to support my love for black and whites, here are two photos... by my son in August, 2006.
2 megjegyzés:
I absolutely love black and white pictures, even paintings. I find it more beautiful and to have more depth than color. Someday I'll be surrounded by all B&W photos in my bedroom.
Yes, they have more texture and more details. They deserve more attention, though, but that is highly rewarded.
Megjegyzés küldése