február 23, 2007

family reunion !

Dear all, I think I'll be away for the weekend - those two who were missing are re-joining us on Saturday, and wel'll be working around the house Sunday.
On Monday however, a someone from my current job is coming over to talk about the job I had to undertake at the beginning of February. We'll talk about future possibilities, payment and my experiences. I think I've decided that which kind of tasks would I do and which would I rather not at this new job.

This co-worker is, as far as I suspect, is coming to convince me to accept and do online and on-phone customer service. Now, this I have done for a solid 3 years uninterrupted (except for a one-week holiday). And this type of job has driven me sometimes mad. People calling at all times. People complaining, people calling me bad names... I'm not telling you it was a horrible job. There were many, many bright moments in that past job of mine. People were thankful for the product, for the things we did, and even for me. Some people were really sorry when I had to leave. What upsets me is that when I remember that job only the bad moments pop into my mind, not the good ones... As if good memories had been taken away...

There might be circumstances *wink, wink* however, where I might be willing to do this type of job again... but...on the 'money vs. feeling normal' battle I think I let the second one win.

And finally, this will cheer anyone up - On with the speakers!

UPDATE: I can not embed the film, I'm sorry! Anyone possibly can help? As I usually have no problems embedding YouTube clips...
Anyway, this is a film on Atomfilms. One of my all-time favourites. This time it's nothing serious or spiritual. It is pure fun. Fun for fun. Enjoy.

8 megjegyzés:

Anniina írta...

Hey SF, hope you're having a good weekend with your family!

iLL Man írta...

They missed out the bit at the end where the homeowner reaches for the shotgun in his cupboard...... ;)

Quite enjoyed that. It's the sort of thing that usually has me rolling my eyes.....

Cheers!

Mophia írta...

i worked 9 years at a job that was sucking the life out of me. (well, not the whole time it wasn't, but most of the last several years) I do at least remember the good times and try to stay in touch with some of the people from there, who I got along well with.

anyways, i scored a 30%

Anniina írta...

Ha! I beat Mophia! I got 55%.

SzélsőFa come back, weekend's over, I miss you!

SzélsőFa írta...

Well thank you all for commenting!
Anniina, yes, I'm back with a new entry and it's good that you made 55% - according to youa nd to the extent you recollect, which were the most surprising or stupid results?
Illman - I think this movie is so great and is able to make you smile anytime...It's a good antidepressant, isn't it?
Mophia - thanks for taking the test! Were you surprised or not? And! Where's yours?

SzélsőFa írta...

And Mophia, 9 years in a horrible job - well one might think one would never do such things, but ends up doing it and partly enjoying it... There are compromises to be made...

Mophia írta...

well... it was only the last couple years that were bad, really. It rocked way back in the day... last century... >.>

SzélsőFa írta...

Last century :))) - that sounds funny! Our lives last through centuries! How does that sound?