Foreword: this is one of my first-ever attempts at writing rhytmic poetry. I just wanted to capture the feeling I had upon seeing another wonder of Nature. My words might not suit the entirety and majesty of the scene, but I do like this particular photo.
It was made on 20 April in our front garden. Also, I'm hurrying posting this little piece because I just feel depression raging all over me again. Take and read this 'poem' as if you were seeing the last rays of an amber Sun before night clashes in. See ya.
.jpg)
15 megjegyzés:
i liked this little poem, full of spring and the promise of life...
hope you're ok, i'm having a bit of a dip myself at the moment so we're in this together ;-)
keep well...
No!! Don't let the darkness in... Get out and turn your face up to that beautiful sunshine. You are an amazing being on this planet. You have a brain and a heart that we cherish. Feel the joy of being! Feel the serotonin flowing!
(Is it working yet?)
Seriously, if I were with you, I'd give you a great big hug and do everything I could to make you smile. I wish there was an easy way to stop depression... Just know that you're not alone.
:)
Great poem. Reminds me of Spring :)
Stave off the depression. *virtual hug*
Your poem is so happy and full of promise. What a stark contrast to your emotions right now.
Everything that Aine said. You are an amazing person. Your friendship means a lot to me, and I know to everyone in your circle. Go outside and take in the small beautiful things, one by one. And don't isolate yourself.
Bart,
Now, I am better. I feel neutral. I don't know if that's something to be happy for...Oh, wait I know: it can turn for the worse.
But I do follow other people's advice on going out and doing things I like.
And, like you said on your blog: introspection.
That is the toughest part of it.
Aine,
you are one great friend!
Paul,
no wonder it reminds you of spring: it was inspired by spring!
Thanks for the hug.
Chris,
those are great advices. I'm glad to have friends like you, Aine, Bart, Paul, and those who support me from time to time and I can not name now...
Thank you all!
I'm glad you've recovered. Neutral is a lot better than raging depression.
Your first line is perfect iambic tetrameter. It's fine that the lines of the second stanza little bit off the pattern-sometimes that works, as it does in your poem. Double dactyls in the second and fourth line of each stanza, work well. Pretty soon you'll be writing villanelles like Dylan Thomas.
Thank you, Steve!
I started playing with rhythm, and the meaning was of lower importance. But in the second stanza, meaning came forward. I'm so glad it came out nicely!
This is one of my favorite poems of yours now. It's like a jaunty tune. I really enjoyed it.
This is beautiful, Szelsofa. I love the marriage analogy.
Szelsofa, simply marvelously beautiful! I Love it.
A sweet beautiful poem, complementing so well the lovely photo.
I hope you're all right - please, let the spring sun chase away the dark thoughts... My heart is next to you - a fragile "neutral" for me, that's where I think I am...
Be well! Many virtual hugs from me to you! :-)
Beth,
I did feel jaunty while gathering inspiration. I'm so glad it came through!
Hoodie,
thank you! It came quite obvious to me - to me, bees pollinating are not just little busy animals. Their role is important.
Ello,
*blushes*
Vesper,
I think I'll be having it framed on the wall sometime...
I'm quite better, thanks for your your support.
I've tagged you for a meme. :-)
Just checking to see how you're feeling.
Vesper,
I'm into writing it right now.
Jason,
thanks for your interest.
I'm doing fine these days. Perhaps because I keep my mind occupied :)
Megjegyzés küldése