
with flowers prying through last year's fallen memories
it's hard to be blue
with the heart-throbs of Mother Earth pulsating around
in the tiniest of green blades and new leaves
it's hard to be blue
with all the love I have been given from the everpresent Being
and with all the love I have for you and myself
and with all the love that is life
it's hard to be blue -
but I manage it.
it's hard to be blue
with the heart-throbs of Mother Earth pulsating around
in the tiniest of green blades and new leaves
it's hard to be blue
with all the love I have been given from the everpresent Being
and with all the love I have for you and myself
and with all the love that is life
it's hard to be blue -
but I manage it.
I weep for I know of no higher joy than being,
and I know of no higher fear than being...
11 megjegyzés:
The line "but I manage it" was unexpected. The power of that grabbed me. I hope you find your answers.
And I, too, manage it, Szelsofa.
Beautiful thoughts and words...
I weep for I know of no higher joy than being,
and I know of no higher fear than being...
True. Excellent.
wise words with an interesting twist, my dear and the two last sentences were inspired indeed...
thanks for sharing this one :-))
keep well...
Jason,
At least I have questions for this phase of my life. I like it had some power on a valued reader like you.
Vesper,
*sighs*
Bart,
I'm glad if I was of any fodder for thought, my friend...
I'm afraid I manage it as well. Words to ponder. Very moving.
Thank you, Steve!
Szelsofa, I highly recommend Eckhart Tolle's book, A New Earth. It is all about Awareness and Being. Absolutely life changing. After the first couple of chapters, I felt a shift and I think it's something you would really find useful. You're more homeopathic, like I am, so just wanting to suggest it to you.
Thank you Beth, for recommending me a good read. I will check that one out.
Wow - that last line is amazing! You are a very deep and profound spirit. I loved this.
I LOVED this... you've captured such a frustrating yet amazing truth of humanity. We can have experiences that are completely unconnected from the environment around us, because we have such a rich internal environment.
And-- I believe that all women feel this way at some time in their life (especially midlife... thank you, hormones!) You are not alone.
:)
Ello and Aine,
it is always encouraging to see that I am not alone with my thoughts.
That my words resonate in some other, too.
As for midlife....well...*sighs* I'm planning to live beyond 76, provided I can still enjoy it just as much as I do know :)
Megjegyzés küldése