április 11, 2008

Let Ello speak - UPDATED

Name a profession that the mere mentioning of the name of the profession itself makes you sweat, shiver and fear.
Got that? The solution below is written in white.
DENTIST.
-
If you ever had a fear of a dentist, this absolutely brilliant description will help you forever to not overcome your rational emotions.
Great job, Ello.
-
This Saturday, weather permitting, we're going to the fair of useless and beautiful animals. Photos will be coming soon !
Have a great weekend!
-
With a quick manoeuvre of the wrong buttons I deleted all the photos I made today. No photos.
I have found them in the computer!! whohooo!

8 megjegyzés:

Bart Treuren írta...

i'm so glad i don't have issues with dentists, but i feel for you sincerely... my partner and children are absolutely afraid of them unfortunately...

a more vivid description than ello gave, i couldn't do myself... it left me absolutely open-mouthed, so to speak ;-)

thanks for this, i'm learning to be more thankful for the things i have at the moment :-))

Névtelen írta...

The dentist can make me sad too.

BTW, if you want that photography stacking program I used in today's post, it's free. I can give you the link to download it. Just drop me an email.

SzélsőFa írta...

Bart,

If you feared dentists, Ello's nice piece would left your mouth compressed, shut for good. Hee-hee.
You are lucky to have healthy teeth.
Yes, yes, sometimes we do not percieve the blessings we have been given...like a good set og teeth...

Jason,
I'm looking forward to trying that program! Thank you!

Névtelen írta...

For me the answer is chemistry teacher.

SzélsőFa írta...

Ropi,

whoohooo!
Nice answer!
I appreciate that.

steve on the slow train írta...

Tea N. Crumpet has a dentist post as well, though her problem is with the hygienist. I'm less scared of dentists than I once was. I used to have dentits who would start drilling right after they gave me the novocain, or some who would say, "That's just a little cavity--you don't need any novocain, and after an agonizing eternity, would say, "That was a lot deeper than I thought."

I read Ello's nightmarish story. It was very well-written, but I don't want to read it again.

Ello - Ellen Oh írta...

Man my teeth still hurt!

SzélsőFa írta...

Steve,

to me it seems that your experience with dentists is somehow similar to Ello's - I mean the code they speak in...

Ello,

ouch.
When I had one of my wisdom teeth removed, I had fever for 2-3 days.