.jpg)
Go out and so some gardening. Walking does count, too.
-
And if you still have some brain capacity left, try your mathematics and belief in the supernatural. The link I'm giving will take you to a Hungarian site, but do not worry about language. Here's what you have to do:
Think about a number between 99 and 10. Got that? Take the individual numbers and add them up. Extract the sum from the original number. Got this? Check (mentally) the symbol beside this number. Click on the blue sphere. You can go on repeating with the process.
It took me some minutes to find out the truth. And you? I'm awaiting your comments! You may or may not indicate your average grade you had in schools in Maths. (Mine was 4, with occasional 3s and 5s), which equals B in the American system.)
Here's the LINK.
*************** real update - SPOILER ALERT ********** Spoilers are written in write. Highlighting areas where there seems to be nothing reveals the hidden text.
Step 1. I'm all into the supernatural, but this is pure math.
Stept 2. Think about two digit numbers as the sum of two separate numbers. One is taken ten times, the other is one time. Let's say the number is 38. Here, you have ten times the 3, plus one time the 8.
Step 3. If you extract (one time 3 plus one time 8) from (ten times 3 plus one time 8) you got NINE times 3.
This happens all the time.
Step 4. Now go check the symbols. They are randomized, but it's a false random. Numbers of the multiplier list of 9 always have the same symbol.
Step 5. For a freaky touch, the symbol belonging to 9,18,27, etc. are displayed elsewhere, too :)
Step 6. Now tell me which 'Step' introduced your hand to your forehead?
14 megjegyzés:
Okay, That is a TOTAL MIND FREAK!!!!
How does this happen?
Is there a camera that tracks eye movements? I want to know the truth!!! Very fun though!!
:-)
I see that you have been given some fodder to think about :)
hee hee.
Let me just wait until a few more suggestions and/or your solution.
i've seen this puzzle before, but forgotten how it works so it will be a surprise all over again :-))
i'm thinking about taking on the writing challenge but i'll be away most of the weekend so i'll defer that to monday...
have a wonderful weekend :-))
Thank you Bart for looking at it!
I'm really confused about the exercise myself. Romance is not my cup of tea. Perhaps that's the reason I'm facing this challenge.
For me it is wiser to skip because I don't have the talent for it.
Don't do this to me, Ropi.
My 11+ year old son found it out within 15 minutes.
I am stumped! That is really freaky. Thanks for sharing this link. (Now I'll be spending another hour on the computer...)
:)
Aha!! I just figured it out. Great trick!
And, for the record I did get A's in math-- loved math. That's probably why I'm a reader, not a writer.
;)
Congrats, Aine! You were quicker than a 5grader :) Thanks for the info on your math grades.
And for those who are still scratching their heads: no, it is not a very easy trick. But not a tough one, either.
My husband wants to know the trick. Not me!! I swear! hahahaha!
Okay, please tell?!
Chris, I hope this updated version helps you.
Ah, yes. Thank you, my dear!!!
:-)
Whoa, that really had me going. Then, I realized that the symbols were changing each time. That's when I realized a math trick was in progress.
Chris,
you're welcome :)
Jason,
I expected you to solve this. Thanks for not letting me down :))
Megjegyzés küldése