április 04, 2008

Chicken

Have you heard about the game of 'chicken': it involves two irresponsible and possibly drunken youngsters and most importantly, two cars.
-
Yesterday I was playing something similar with my dentist. I planned to visit him but I just stayed home and enjoyed being alone.
-
Enjoy the photos my son made of our chicken.










9 megjegyzés:

Bart Treuren írta...

if you took your chicken with you to the dentist, would it help?

keep well ;-)

SzélsőFa írta...

Hee, I wish I could :)) - or, hm... I'd rather not.

Névtelen írta...

Those chicks are too cute. :)

Now, don't put off that visit too long! A little show defiance is okay.

SzélsőFa írta...

I know, Jason.
Each time I conquer my fears I buy myself a new DVD, or some other little thing.

The Quoibler írta...

Szelsofa:

I'm overdue for a dentist visit myself. Unfortunately, I have no chickens to play with -- guess my kitty and son will have to suffice!

Angelique

Ello - Ellen Oh írta...

OH, HOw cute! And I have a dentist story for this week!

Vesper írta...

They are soooo cute...
And you have such green grass! What's that in the last picture? Is it parsley? Or maybe lovage?

SzélsőFa írta...

Angelique,

I will go to see the dentist late this week. Or early next week. Or....
A son can be just as much fun :)))

Ello,

I'm going to check that one out.

Vesper,

That is Chelidonium majus, Greater celandine, also by the name Tetterwort. Check Wikipedia for more information.
This plant grows in abundance everywhere in our garden and in the nearby forest. The closest relative is poppyseed. It has nothing to do with Lesser celandine, which is also *surprise, suprise* is abundant in this part of the year over here :))

Chris Eldin írta...

So fuzzy and cute!!!!