szeptember 17, 2007

Take a really close look #5 and a half

Wow, this series has quite a history now.
There were photos that were so easy to find out that they bordered bordom, and yet others that were so difficult that no one, well except the winner was able to figure out the correct answer.

Guess what. This time, picture number five is about the belong to the latter category - except that there is NOT a correct answer this time.

I suggest all of you lurking and de-lurking here to take a second guess.
Try to stay away from the picture and get into reality.

If noone's coming up with at least one single (another) guess I give up and show the solution to the world. Right here.

I'm waiting, you all.
For another day, allright?
Until you all wait AND GUESS!!


I'm leaving you with these, non-quiz, absolutely random photos. I made them between 11 August and 3 September, 2007.

Enjoy!






2 megjegyzés:

Beth írta...

Is it a mushroom? I'm telling you, this was the most difficult for me.

Also, I wrote about you in my blog and about the topic you suggested I should write.

SzélsőFa írta...

Dang, Beth. You did it again.