Well, my vow binds me to go on with the series, so, here we go. Round six proved really easy, my friends and dear visitors.
We had 4 players this time, with six guesses. The most interesting guess was by Hoodie, who thought it was a toad. I think she was looking at some minor detail of the picture, though...
Well, what am I to say...other that Beth was playing and she was guessing first, so ....
BETH got it right again! Congratulations!
Here's the proof - this is a similar photo, although there's this lovely beetle walking past my camera.
I swear there's no secret deal between the two of us, but on a second thought, I don't think anybody would have thought about that in the first place. If there were prices, valuable ones...
But there aren't any.
It's just for fun.
If you like it, join us.
Find out what's on the next photo.
Round seven is a-starting now.
.jpg)
On a side note: I'm having aches in bones and muscles I've never known they existed in the first place all over my body, so I guess I'm sick. In fact, I have a severe head/throat/ear/whatever else's in my head-infection.
A little health quiz:
Rules:
Answer the below question by picking which things I DO HAVE.
If you got all the answers correctly, you'll be having a pile of letters.
Combine those to make an English word. Or two. Use up all letters.
Write that into the comments section.
Which of the items listed below does SzélsőFa have?
x.) National Health Care Insurance
c.) A wish to see the doctor's
a.) (an) infected ear(s), an infected throat
a.) a wish to read 'The Wind in the Door'
u.) a neutered male cat named Berci
i.) a neutered female cat named Berci
h.) a friend in Japan
y.) friends in the USA
e.) a former high-school class mate in the USA
w.) a subscription to 'Medical news' in Hungarian
p.) a trust in doctors
n.) a positive attitude when being sick
o.) belief in modern day medicines
r.) belief in older-day medicines, like herbs and natural ointments
v.) a friend who can actually make illnesses go away by touching
11 megjegyzés:
The picture is the seeds of a sunflower.
Or a pinecone.
Thank You Hoodie, for playing again! Nice guesses!
I would say umm...
snakeskin
Or some kind of berries
Wait... maybe the heads of bald crows.
Wow, it's getting more exotic by the minute, Anniina! If you returned a day later, what would your guess be?
*eyes wide, rolling*
Whatever it is, it is scary!
figs?
Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you Boebalia, for playing along. Your guess is much appreciated for the emotion it contains.
Thanks for the get well wishes, too.
I don't know what that is, but it makes me itchy just looking at it.
You have chair? I don't know the answers, I'm just trying to unscramble the letters but it is too hard. I give up.
Ello, I'm glad at least you gave it a try.
Megjegyzés küldése