Come, said the Dragon in the Skyleave earthly objectives behind, they are obstacles
peregrinate and let my power infiltrate your feeble body
achieve your own self
let me make you mighty
and change you eternally
you'll never muddle again and'll never feel small
come up to the sky
follow me and the two headed dog
cast away your weakness
---
and so I shaved off my head as I collected
all the brownish fat worms
from the floor of my room
I've been to shop-windows and rejected the steak
stuffed my ears with pieces of clothing
I tore off a moment before
I took my vision
and very rightly so
I claw under the bench under the grass
where I hid my body
so precious ages ago - so meaningless now
all I see are clouds behind
below and above
floating I am cast away
---
Show me no fear I am to help
reach out your hands, further, further yet
---
blind numbness
where's your promise of mightyness?
I'm left on my own
balance
into the void
space without love
b a l a n c e
---
I woke up the other day and I had no heart
---
---
written on 12 September, 2007
8 megjegyzés:
Great imagery and concept. The opening line drew me in and kept me reading:
"Come, said the Dragon in the Sky
leave earthly objectives behind, they are obstacles"
thanks for the compliment.
As I have answered someone who said s/he* liked my one particular poem written during feeling down, I would have chosen NOT writing it, had I the chance.
(*I don't remember the gender, sorry!)
I wrote it because I had the feelings the poem is about to describe. It was not a matter of skill/hard working/utter ambition... I wrote it and I'm much happier that I let it out.
I'm still not really over my feelings, the dragon waves hello from a higher altitude, but he's still there.
It was never near the end-match between us.
I just saw the mushroom pictures. Is your hand in the huge mushroom photo? I'd like to see what you look like. Your hand seems so lean and muscular. The photos are very nice.
Sad poem. I'm not really a poetry fan. It does my head in a bit.
When your husband proposed something new for your marriage, what was it? Is it private?
Wow, that's a multi-purposed comment.
Beth,
yes, that is my hand. The veins are sticking out, I have almost no flesh on my hands - except that they are strong. My handshake is a strong one, also. I'm not planning to show a photo of myself here.
Basically, I'm an average height-avergare weight person. Some say I'm slim, but I see my bulges, and won't let anyone else seeing them. I was sorrt of kidding: I amm really not fat :) - but I just don't wish myself pictured here. Hope you understand.
I'm glad you felt the sadness in the poem. Writing this helped a lot to me - like untying a knot in your soul.
Excuse me for not answering the question re: my husband. He loves me and that is what counts. Our relationship is sometimes sad, sometimes the most idealistic one. That's all for now.
I'm not at all bothered by multi-functional comments.
Mesmerizing photos and poetry. I get a sense of their meaning, but there is a great depth beneath my feet as I walk over the verses. Something for readers to explore.
I'm glad that the hidden meaning has gotten somehow in-between or under(?) the lines.
I deliberately have chosen those two photos: the 1st is where the dragon is there and the 2nd is a sky with no dragon, but nothing is clear. Anything might happen in the next moment. Sun might shine or rain might come or the dragon again. You just don't see which would come.
I came back to see your answer here. I like your hand and yes, it looks SUPER strong!
Sorry to ask about your marriage and your picture, but not upset at all by your not wanting to share.
I do understand.
I don't mind being questioned, Beth.
If I don't wish to answer, I simply don't answer.
I like comments and friendly visitors. and you are one of those. And I like your presence here.
Megjegyzés küldése