you talk to me without words
touch me without hands
look at me without eyes
I feel your presence
you are here without a body
creep inside amd make me
weep without tears
as I draw higher up above
seeing more
wanting more
I am released like a bird from a cage, again
.jpg)
.jpg)
9 megjegyzés:
My husband and I were just discussing eagles. They're going to be taken off the endangered species list. Pretty cool, eh?
it means that their number and abundancy is big enough, right?
that is good news for sure.
All eagles or a certain species of eagles?
Beautiful and inspired! I am wondering where you source your inspiration from?
Dear Bruce, this is a question I never asked. It just comes.
Well, one might wander into finding pieces of music, poetry and words by others, the wonders of nature, the voice of angels (?!), God (?!)... Sometimes I can put my finger on the source, but mostly, I can not.
Perhaps you should ask someone more talented for a better answer, but, as you asked me, that was what I said.
Wonderful poem! I'm glad you set us free in the sky. Also thanks for dropping by my blog.
Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the comments very much.
Life has a funny way of showing us new paths. I am half Hungarian. Both grandparents were born in the USA however returned to Hungary when they were very young children. May I add you to my list of bloggers?
Russel,
thank you so much. Please consider walking along 'the path' - my *coughs* poetic attempts at the English language are labelled as such.
Jenbeauty,
I did not 'stopped by', I rather de-lurked.
Life is strange, really. Come and visit more often for I fairly rather post about Hungarian culture, recipes, politics, etc. See for label 'Hungarian' or 'tradition', 'culture'.
Hi szelsofa! I'd like to put up a link to you, I hope you don't mind.
Absolutely not. I thank you for your kindness. Yoi might wish to name the site 'Forest thoughts' or 'Thoughts in the forest' as this is the English for the title.
Megjegyzés küldése