photos: the first: 10 July, 2007, by me in the garden, the second: 4 July, 2006, by a colleague of my husband, during work.
Sunflowers, red beansSummer colors' galore of
our divine painter.
*******
Wheat carries fat seeds
Yellow meadows pant with heat
No sign of rain, yet.
8 megjegyzés:
I'm loving the pictures ... this and the one below. The sunflower shot is amazing. Is it being pushed down by the beans?
Also, we don't have anything like that at our festivals ... the fried goodies. We have funnel cake though. Oh my, very fattening and very addictive stuff.
Funnel cake?
??
You mean tunnel cake? When the cake, being made of a sweet bread like dough is wrapped around a tunnel, coated in sugar and baked in an oven?
D'ya mean that or something else?
Yes the beans use it as a support and I'm afraid it will result in the falling of the sunflower.
Hello Michele sent me.
Do you know about http://onebreathpoetry.blogspot.com/
It has a haiku challenge each week and a sort of carnival. You might enjoy that.
Yes, I know the place.
I might join in one day, if I am accepted at all, that is!
Thanks for the visit, keep returning!
Both made me smile. Yellow meadows pant with heat is an outstanding line. :)
Thank you Jason, really so.
Beautiful haikus, SF :)
Welcome back again, Anniina and thanks.
Megjegyzés küldése