június 28, 2007

a photo quiz

UPDATE -
The little quiz below has a winner and I will soon post the photo to prove.
We seem to have started another part in building our house. We are covering it with isolation units - to give a house a protection against loosing its heat during the wintertime and getting overheated in the summer. The units are fixed on the walls from the outside with a simple method. My husband does the job and I'm helping him.
The kids are around as usual.
And now about the quiz.
The question is as simple as this:
WHAT'S THIS?

Submit your answers among the comments.

7 megjegyzés:

Em írta...

A real close up shot of a partial jawbone and teeth????

Bart Treuren írta...

i'd say, some kind of residue which emerged from the concrete and solidified under the house... they're beautiful forms, almost like the jaws and teeth just mentioned ;-)

keep well...

SzélsőFa írta...

Your attempts deserve the whole picture - coming soon - and you'll see which of you was right.

Em, and Bart, thanks for taking part in this simple game!

LanternLight írta...

and you'll see which of you was right.

Well I won't say termites then. :-)

SzélsőFa írta...
Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.
SzélsőFa írta...

oh, yes I know I gave it somehow away...
and by the way did you MEAN to say termites?

SzélsőFa írta...

hey Blogger does not accept my new entry. I wrote one but it does not show.
Photo and the solution to the quiz are coming soon.