június 25, 2007

how is YOUR blog rated?

According to Mingle2's evaluation....
Online Dating

According to Mingle2: 'This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

pain (8x)
dead (3x)
death (1x)'.

Thanks Melly, for the idea!

5 megjegyzés:

Melly` írta...

PG - for pain dead and death. Sheesh - all things young children understand even!

It makes me feel less... awful about my rating - but I will be trying harder not to use curse words in the future!

onlyjokinglasse írta...

Don't worry, my blog got the same rating.

SzélsőFa írta...

Oh, yes, I'm starting to get that this rating does not necessarily a serious thing. Not that I thought it really was, but still...

Em írta...

Wow, I got a PG rating too. I used the word "slap" one time. I guess little kids can't be exposed to that, huh? LOL

SzélsőFa írta...

Slap, I mean, c'mon...that is too much...