I will be away for a while - I'm going on a one-day trip to Lake Balaton on 23 June (I promise there will be some photos), my mother and her husband are coming over between 24 and 27 June, and basically, I need to get some time out.
Those who are careful enough might have noticed that I have started another site in which I wish to monitor my way to creating something of a short story - not that I work much with that... But that's what I aspire to. Although -
Time and kids and husband.
Impede.
Demand.
Too much.
Need to get some time out.
Have fun while I'm away.
Here's U2's One - I liked it when it first came out but started to get the meaning of it a bit later and now I feel it describes my own life and especially my partnership...not that this realization makes me happy at all - I'm rather sorry to see it.
2 megjegyzés:
You have nice parents!!
Please take care your parents.
They came here to have a small holiday. We were talking and relaxing in the shade of a walnut tree - nothing unusual or irregular... We enjoy being together..
Megjegyzés küldése