There is a Hungarian proverb that literally refers to one having to sit on the ground between two seats. It actually means that one has two opportunities but is unable to take either so must live through the situation without any of them.
-
We used to have two computers in our small room, office if you will.
Need I say more?
One of them is broken (aka blue death). The service said it was the ventillator but it turned out the whatever-it's-called-an important-whatever is also broken. We have to wait until someone offers one of his whatever for sale so the shop can fix that something into our PC.
-
The second one had no email, internet access, DVD-player, sound on it. I started to install these accessories, when it turned out that the whole system needs reinstalling.
-
I'm typing this from the computer as it is up and running, but as for tomorrow...?
-
I also wrote a post about first writers' meeting on my other blog, like anyone cares...Well, I do, as this is an important step in my publicly admitting the importance of writing in my life. We were given quite a load of homework!
-
Also, I do not feel very well.
-
Cheers,
SzF.
5 megjegyzés:
Are you talking about 2 szék közé esett?
I am - do you happen to know an English saying with a similar meaning?
Let me know if you do!
Hope you and your computer are restored to good health quickly!
:-)
Hang in there, it'll pass... Things haven't been so wonderful for me either...
Chris,
we still had no time to fix the second computer and the first one is still broken.
Vesper,
gardening season starts now and it helps me a lot.
Yet, there's a quiet turbulence of violence within me and I don't like it. There are so many things I'd love to do yet I can't seem to to anything, which makes me frustrated.
Megjegyzés küldése