február 25, 2009

a simultaneous post

my home computer is broken but will be up and ready within a few days.

Surprisingly enough, I seem to enjoy the peace the lack of internet means in our home.
In the meantime, let me draw your attention towards my other blog called The Copper Moon Project, which is about writing only. I set that one up to monitor my way towards finishing a short piece of writing of the same name, needless to say only to interrupt it when the online game got me.
That was about the time when I started writing Halo, so my attention is turned towards that project instead.
Some of you are familiar with this blog, some with the other one, but there should not be such a separation.
That other one is about writing, in particular and in general, while this one is basically about anything I face. Whenever I have anything to publish is getting published here. Poems, writings, photos and musings about everyday...it's all here, while all topics more related to writing are over there.
Thanks for your attention.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: