március 17, 2009

Pick any day - March 3rd

Awakening.
Chicken.
Corn.
Bed.
Kitchen.
Breakfast.
Quarrel.
School.
Discussion.
Notes.
Plans.
Pen.
Writing.
Music.
Exercise.
Tiredness.
Slaughterpants.
Garden.
Chase.
Axe.
Neck.
Feather.
Skin.
Intestines.
Meat.
Lunch.
Boy.
Girl.
Games.
Joy.
Home.
Table-tennis.
Tiredness.
Laughter.
Dinner.
*********
For explanation SEE.

4 megjegyzés:

Aine írta...

What a fantastic exercise! And such a telling snapshot of a person's life. You have a wonderful, healthy balance in your daily life. Bravo!

SzélsőFa írta...

Aine,

this day was a bit special, because of the slaughter and the table tennis. I deliberately picked this one, worked on my assignment, and yes, wow, it's almost a poem...
Well, almost, but not really, I know.
But apart from this, I do strive for a nice balance: I like to have fresh air and confinement, quietness and movement all packed into my days.
I'm glad you liked it.

Vesper írta...

Aine is right, this is a great exercise. And you're right too, the account of your day looks like a poem. (A day too cruel for me...)

SzélsőFa írta...

Thank you Vesper, for your kind words.