március 13, 2009

a writing contest at 6S

I'm a fairly regular reader of the six-sentences page. For those not familiar with the site, all pieces contain six sentences: not much, not less, but six. As far as I gathered, contributors vary from acknowledged authors to basically anyone interested in adding his/her own six.
Every once in a while they have a contest anyone can enter.
This time the task is to finish a piece that already contains five sentences.
It is available HERE - your have to watch the video, where the first five sentences are written and then you can complete the piece by adding your sixth sentence in the commenting section. All the entries are up and their number keeps increasing at an alarming rate.
Some of them are brilliant, some fun, some are really thought provoking.
I prefer the ones that keep the style of the original sentences.
Have a nice reading!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: