You can leave a comment over there and/or here.
*****
Whispers
Whispers
I want you both to report.
The place we visited consisted of two types of life. We investigated them without getting too close.
One was similar to ours, but the other was not.
Tell me about the similarities.
Those have quite different forms of appearance.
They communicate the way we do – by means of whispering.
Are they articulate?
Yes, their intelligence is quite high.
I would say some of them might be as much intelligent or higher than we are.
What makes you think so?
They convey complex messages.
No, there’s more to it. They live in many dimensions and can travel time.
How many of them are there?
As I have said there are many forms of them.
Their number keeps decreasing.
Is it some illness, perhaps, or lack of resources?
No, it’s the other form of life.
The unintelligent one.
Are there many of those?
Their number keeps growing.
And they destroy all the other form of intelligence. They have no senses to communicate with the other form of life.
What type do you think these lower forms of life belong to?
I think they belong to some bacteria.
They resemble the operation of cancer bodies.
And they seem to be overpowering the planet.
That’s right.
They are convinced they are the leaders.
Do they not know the Law?
Well they have not the intelligence.
They make their owns.
Are those of use?
No.
Not really.
Suggestions for action?
Destroy.
For the sake of the whisperers, destroy.
**********************
8 megjegyzés:
I left a comment over there at the contest site. very cool story.
Paul
Thank you , Paul.
SzelsoFa,
Here's the link to my piece about mankind being a virus.
http://pciyrtpy.blogspot.com/2008/02/97-fridge-space-anthropological-diary.html
Thanks for reading. ;)
rel
Thanks Remiman, I'll read it!
Szelsofa--Pretty scary, both from the point of view of the whisperers, and of those they would destroy. It suggests that they are much the same. Well done.
Steve, that's a whole new aspect to it, isn't that?
I really enjoyed your story. The idea is very much to my liking, and this dialogue suits it very well. I can hear the whispers...
Thank you Vesper!
Based on most of your writings, I'm sure you're one of them
Megjegyzés küldése