február 06, 2008

Projects of the present


I have works to do: translating EU documents. I might as well feel needed and helpful, because my work will directly help people to get information about proposals and payments for their important projects. Without the texts I translate they would be in difficulties understanding the way the method of payment works. They would be confused as to what sort of projects are supported. The project this particular program supports is about the use of renewable energy sources, educating people about the intelligent use of energy.

So, my environmentally conscious side can have a break and relax, saying 'Come on you're doing the right thing - You're not involved in projects that are harmful to the Earth. Plus, your are involved in projects that are actually good to Earth.
LIAR.
-
Also I'm working on providing a Hungarian site with information about the season's vegetables. The link I'm giving here takes you tot the English-language pages. The Hungarian version is much more diverse and updated. I'm writing small articles about vegetables: their origin, nutritive and healing value (on a side note: I am surprised to find that even the most nondescript veggies have something very important to add to the normal operation of the human body.
-
Also I'm working on a fun-project which will be a little surprise for you. There will be ten (10) parts, just as much as the Take a closer look contest used to have. I hope it will be just as much fun for you. As I'm preparing each bit, it is a definite fun for me. I hope you will like it when it comes out. Not more of the project at this point, though.
-
Photo made by husband on 3 Febr 2008. Evening falls at River Tisza.

5 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

The fun project sounds exciting. I look forward to that.

Good luck with the other projexts too.

Vesper írta...

I have a book of recipes titled "Not so Humble Vegetables". I love veggies and many of these recipes are very interesting.

Looking forward to the fun-project. Unfortunately I missed the previous one...

SzélsőFa írta...

Struglingwriter,

thank you. I'm making my way through the heap, but I feel tired.

Vesper,

sorry for being 'not-so-humble', but that was quite a contest :)
I hope this one will be just as much enjoyment to you as making it is to me...

Chris Eldin írta...

I'm gping to your site now. It sounds like such a great idea, and right in line with your interests!
:-)

SzélsőFa írta...

what is a 'g-ping', Chris? Sounds mysterious to me...