Vesper has given this 'Mwah' award, which is given to bloggers who (and here comes my own definition) are supportive friends. It goes out to kind, helpful people who, supposed they were not just virtually present, would receive a friendly hug and or 'mwah' every now and then. Sometimes simply for their being for what they are. (As I am a person who never really gives kisses-on-the-cheeks to anyone, especially not to women (yes, I am that weird - am I?) I took the liberty to redefine the award.)
Once the award is given, it is to be spreaded.
So, my friendly hug goes out to a few places....
Anniina (who used to be a frequent visitor, but now is quite absent).
Beth (who masters at listening and supporting instead of being 'plain kind').
Chris (who, while moving to Dubai, living in boxes with only one underwear still finds the spirit to organize fun contests and all-).
Jason (who not only is supportive and friendly, period, but successfully aims at keeping a virtual community about writing).
---
And now my words to all those who have NOT been mentioned:
Consider yourself mentioned and hugged, too.
Spread the word, friends.
-
This is the good old Free Hugs video. Enjoy!
When there's constant gloom hung above us and the world is dripping sadness, help yourself some pure and unadulterated hug. Spread the love.
10 megjegyzés:
congratulations.
That free hugs video is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing that. I had not yet seen it. Brings a tear to the eye, not my eye of course because I'm a manly man. But this guy I know totally had a tear in his eye ... (ok that guy was me :) )
I love the free hugs video!! What a fantastic sociology study that would make.
I often feel the urge to send you a virtual hug, so here it is:
(((szelsofa)))
:)
Emperor Ropi,
thank you. I saw that you have been awarded, too :)
Strugglingwriter,
that makes a man a worthy man, Paul.
Aine,
I've watched it over and over, searching for people's reaction, yes I found it interesting, too!
Thanks for the 're-hug'.
Thank you Szelsofa!! There's something really powerful about a virtual hug across continents and cultures. Such things were not possible a short time ago.
You have been a privilege to meet and get to know.
It is a wonderful virtual community, hasn't anyone told us that before?
Thank you, Szelsofa. That's the cutest, nicest little award ever!
I'm late coming over, but had a surprise interruption so came over first thing this morning. Sorry I'm late!
Thank you, Szelsofa!!!
Mwah right back at you!!!
xoxoxxo
We just arrived this morning. We're unpacked, but about to go grocery shopping. I'll stop by later and look at the video. The drawings you children made are slightly disturbing, but seems they got the message of the video.
Cool. Here in Dubai the text on your blog is in Hungarian. Did you change it, or is it something with my new location? hmmmmm.....
Beth, I'm glad you like it! Thank you for placing visiting my blog among your first to-do-s in the day!
Church Lady,
if you mean things like 'mondta ezt ekkor', 'címkék' - they have always been Hungarian. It must be the setting of your new location. Welcome to the strange world of Hungarian words:)
If the drawings are disturbing, they are rightly so.
I think it is important that even kids get the message. They are not babies anymore, they can have a sense towards being environmentally conscious.
Megjegyzés küldése