június 19, 2008

A more funnier contest

Chris's doing it again and now she thought BIG.
- as per usual.
Many great authors and lots of great books to munch on.
Follow me and head over to Roast a Book!
-
In the meanwhile, hints are being sent via email to those who wish to participate my Guess the Movie (GTM) series. We have one guess so far, from Aine. I've sent out the first guess to three more of my regular readers, so more guesses are to be expected in the coming days.....
I will NOT tell the correct answer right here and now, so you can all have a guess later on during the course of the series.
Part Three will be coming next Monday, June 23.
-
Also, here are some totally unrelated photos of our past weekend.







6 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Great pictures again. I really like the one in the middle.

Névtelen írta...

Wild strawberries! Delicious!

As a child, I used to stuff myself on them.

SzélsőFa írta...

Paul,

The middle picture was halfway up to a ruined castle. At the background, the Matra mountains are seen.

Jason,

One strawberry can contain as much flavour as ten big ones....
I like them, too!

Chris Eldin írta...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

I almost thought those were rasberries, but I do see now that they're strawberries.

Thanks for the shout out for Book Roast!!!
:-)

Lucy írta...

Strawberry is so nice. It is a nice season in your country!

SzélsőFa írta...

Chris,

you are welcome.
lso you are welcome to take part in my Guess the Movie series - but its coincidence with Book Roast nils the chances...or almost...
well... you know, I can give you any hint via email

Lucy,

These are wild strawberries. They are small, but much more delicious than the large commercial ones.