Dear all,A small break is needed.
I will be visiting your sites all the same.
---
In other news, I'm stuck.
It's time again to break some of my own barriers. Only yet again, I don't know which those are.
I do wish to stand out, but just as much to 'blend in', to accommodate. To be able to live a governable, reliable life. Am I getting old? At the same time I want to get old, too.
Where am I going?
Besides going up and up again, where do I go?
What tasks do I miss performing while perfecting at others?
.jpg)
---
Can you hear my wings whirring? I'm off.
8 megjegyzés:
I hope you're doing well. Sounds like a lot of soul searching. I wanted to congratulate you on your Honorable Mention.
I also wanted to say I addressed the issue of "blog advertising" this week. Thank you for telling me that a while ago. I want to make sure everyone knows that I only blog once a week.
Congrats again!
Thanks Beth.
I've read your entry and knew it was about me. I'm kind of sorry for having believed such a thing, but on the other hand I am ever so HAPPY to have been able to sort out such a delicate matter with you.
Everyone needs a break once in a while. I hope yours helps you and revitalizes you! Enjoy your time to yourself and I will miss your blog! I am still waiting to know what that picture is! You know how hard it is for me to be patient!
You are so poetic.
Happy flights, my dear! :-)
Congrats on the honorable mention!
Ello,
I will return with the solution. I have just realized how metaphoric I was. I will surely come up with the results of the Take a Closer Look contest and some nice survey, too, but as to my life...?
Church Lady,
I am. Is it good?
Strugglingwriter,
thank you.
Szelsofa:
It sounds to me like a metamorphosis is taking shape before our very eyes. I cannot wait to see what exciting things are in store for you, dear blogging buddy. I know they'll be incredibly fulfilling.
Angelique
Angelique,
You worded it so nicely. For my answers, see the post of 22 November.
Megjegyzés küldése