Thanks again for watching me into the yourney :) I think I see your point now. And yes, I think you have misunderstood me. But that doesnot bother or bugger me at all - I'm quite content with having a gentle commenter on my site who wishes to help me somehow :)
5 megjegyzés:
I might be trying too hard.
Looks achievable though.
Sorry Lanternlight, could you possibly make it more clear?
Sorry Lanternlight, could you possibly make it more clear?
Not even if you knew me :-)
(I'm obtuse at the best of times)
(actually I'm really good at explaining things, once I know how to explain something).
Looks achievable though.
I meant that it looks easy enough to climb down, but I might have misunderstood what you were saying :-)
Thanks again for watching me into the yourney :)
I think I see your point now. And yes, I think you have misunderstood me.
But that doesnot bother or bugger me at all - I'm quite content with having a gentle commenter on my site who wishes to help me somehow :)
Megjegyzés küldése