A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
június 23, 2006
laundry - two items for a collection
There is a collection of laundry pictures. the whole idea somehow grabbed my attention. Being so simple and un-investigated. For more details, go over to Vickie, to London.
5 megjegyzés:
I love having your laundry on my blog! Thank you for this. It is fabulous! Love the sheets in particular!
:-)
This is too funny!
Ab-soul-outely funny. I know it's not the way to spell the word, but still. It is funny.
Thanks for posting my pics.
Oh, laundry!! I wonder I post Japanese laundry.
Go, Lucy, go!
Post a picture of your laundry on your blog and than give the url to Vickie. Join the collection of a world wide laundry!
Now, I'm looking for my phot which was taken 9 years ago. But I can't find it. Recentry, every day I look for something....
Megjegyzés küldése