június 25, 2006

I feel lucky to have found this laundry collection. It spices me up somehow. It's like a game.
Otherwise, I am heading a heavy-duty week, my friends. I have to pass my job over to the one who will follow me in the office, but as named office is in MY house, I have to relocate the computer, the email, the ftp, and all other technical thingy, which I like to use, but have a bit of less talent to operate. So, I have to gather my brain cells.
PLUS. I have found a very short temporary OTHER JOB (a translation). It is short and is from E to H, but is due on 3th July.
So I might not see my beloved blog for a short time. I'll be missing you. For a week at the very most.

2 megjegyzés:

Lucy írta...

Hi! You are a translator. Is grammar of Hungarian similar to English?
Grammar of Japanese is so different of grammar of English.
It makes me annoied.

SzélsőFa írta...

Hi Lucy,
Hungarian grammar is quite unlike English grammar. I've read somewhere that grammar and structure of languages reflect the thoughts of people who originally created that language.
For me, Hungarian and English languages seem to have nothing in common.
Any comments on this from native speakers? Kieran? Niolk? Vickie? Some else perhaps?
Any comment is welcomed in this subject.