május 26, 2006

stolen from another blog

A brutal self-survey. Read at your own risk.

I Live: in a small country house with my family and with a nice garden and with a cat who has a male name, but in fact a spayed female.
I Work: as a coordinator, consumer connection, website up-dater :)) - at least now, but...
I Talk: over the phone mush easier than in person.
I Wish: I could fly.
I Enjoy: the seasons, the Sun in the morning, a hot tea, the smile of my children.
I Look: the world through my glasses, though I'm planning to throw it away some day.
I Smell: the Sun in my skin, when it's summer.
I Listen: to the voices of nature more often than not and I do try to hear inner (or outer, as you please, voices, too.
I Hide: my stomach whenever possible. I have an idea that it's big. Some say it aint true.
I Pray: when I'm alone.
I Walk: very fast.
I Write: my blog.
I See: more sins against our future than I can bear.
I Sing: in the bath, during doing the washing up, I sing eagerly and not too badly.
I Laugh: whenever I can.
I Can: be honest to the degree of brutality.
I Watch: dvd versions of good movies at home.
I Learn: easily and forget even more easily.
I Dream: almost every night.
I Want: a lawn-mower.
I Cry: very easily. Give me a sad movie and wet hankies are guaranteed.
I Burn: candles and firewood.
I Read: good books and lots of blogs.
I Love: all those who love me. It is that simple.
I Sometimes: fart in public. there you have it, folks.
I Touch: my forehead when I want to remember something. It usually works.
I Hurt: no-one intentionally.
I Fear: dark rooms, mirrors and the abdomen (stomach part) of insects.
I Hope: I will learn how to treat this gift I received well and not to spoil it away by too much worrying.
I Break: plates and glasses very easily during washing up
I Eat: mostly fruits and vegetables, but I love me some beef, too!! Yummy! I like soups, too.
I Quit: smoking 12 years ago.
I Drink: tea, as hot as it is possible, water from wells and milk from a cow.
I Save: money if I can, but I usually spend every little bit of money I have on me.
I Hug: my husband.
I Play: a strategic board game called "The settlers of Catan".
I Miss: my dog, Niki sometimes.
I Forgive: easily.
I Have: bad moods, bad manners and a good taste.
I Don't: drive, strive to a real carreer, eat fast food, mind my bad grammar....8-D
I Kiss: when I have to. I'm not really into it.
I Believe: in certain things. This single line is not enough for me.
I Owe: my Creators a big deal.
I Feel: tired now.
I Know: reading it through must have been boring for most of my readers.
I Wonder: who on Earth will comment.

2 megjegyzés:

Lucy írta...

Do you drink beer? I like to drink beers in summer.

SzélsőFa írta...

No, I don't drink beer. I dislike its bitterness.