május 18, 2006

ismét itthon home again

köszönöm a megjegyzéseket - thanks for commenting!
I had a wonderful morning at the local experiment and wellness spa in my brand new pink, horrible swimsuit. I can not swim, but I did. And I used the fun-slides more than a woman of my age should, especially that there were so many teenagers around. But, who cares, I did not hurt anyone and I had a good time with my family.
The landscape above is totally unrelated, but is peaceful. I would like to be there where these trees are on that slope, and I would like to feel a gentle late spring breeze on my arms and legs...i would walk in shorts and a white teeshirt there and would like to pick strawberries under the trees.
On my holiday, I also met one of my friends. He used to be my classmate in the highschool years. We had a great evening: I invited him to the theatre and he walked me home. My mother was a bit worried : how comes a married woman stay the night out without her husband, with a grown-up and married man? Yup, my mom's like that. When I told her he was single, she was even more concerned. Funny. I wonder what she would have said had she known what he used to mean to me back those days...bwah-hah-hah....
oh, my, it's getting complicated, I must stop.

1 megjegyzés:

Lucy írta...

Hey! You came back your home. If my mother is fine, I am happier than now. You take care your mother.