Kedves mindenki!Szombaton számháború, vasárnap elutazom a szüleimhez a gyerekekkel. Szerdán este esem be. Remélem, sikerül pihennem. Talán találkozhatom néhány régi ismerőssel is. Áldás!
Dear all,
A short break comes as I attend a war of numbers on Saturday and travel to my parents' place on Sunday which is a bit far away from my home. 'll be back on Wednesday evening, hopefully. Take care and God bless you all.
3 megjegyzés:
What's a war of numbers???
When each kid receives a number, writes it down and puts it over his/her foreheads. The aim is to read and say aloud each other's numbers. If your number is said/cried out, you're dead. Your aim is 1) to stay alive 2)to kill as much as possible.
A funny game.
I have not played it since I was like 9-10 y.o.
I feel enviable. You can eat food
which cooked your mother!!
Have a nice trip.
Megjegyzés küldése