május 30, 2006

a hero, immersed in his thoughts.
Wish he was here and help me out - but wait, I do not wish that. What my life is my life and no-one can decide instead of me.
Stay in the job I really feel I have not much desire and interest in to go further and if not stay, then - - -
Find a new job (which is just as likely as to get into a trip to the Moon next Friday) or stay at home as a housewife and live my womanly life? Which is more realistic? Which one do I want more? Why do I want so much free time and playing time? Why am I so tired? Why am I so in need of a good getaway?
Oh, wait, I had that two years ago - why want another?
Just joking. I had a good getaway THIS weekend. The second one in two years' time. Pictures soon. Anyone! Anyone? No one. I must seek elsewhere....Do I?
Come, my Taxi driver and take me away.
One of the best films I saw. I love films.
Oh, my, I see ghosts. No joking here. Must get a life.
Through a thin mist of rain, I saw a quick figure running in a blue-gray raincoat. The flowers trembled. Oh, my.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: