december 18, 2009

meme 2009


name three things around the world that surprised you the most in 2009.
1.
the friendship that is forming between neighbours in the street.
2.
the craze about flu (the way people are manipulated).
3.
how much sudden and unexpected help we were given throughout the year, just whenever we needed it the most. we were given a great kitchen table, a set of beds for example, for free. many friends just turned up and offered a helping hand in our house-renovations.
-
name three things you learned about yourself in 2009.
1.
I am just as human as some other people I knew.
this is a bit hard to explain. I was always sure that I ranked high in the moral compartment, and my opinion has not changed.
what did, then? I have never thought I would ever commit certain things or fall for certain things. uhm... as this diary is public, I can not really go into details.
I came out a new and happier woman after it was over. my relationship with men, women, and my very own self as a women has never been healthier and fuller. my relationship with DH has never been better as well. there is a much deeper layer of understanding between the two of us.
2.
I am able to feel unconditional love (uhm, I knew this, but the year 2009 has brought me to situations where I had to chance to feel it toward at least three people, and it's not about erotica at all)
3.
I lived up to my inspirations: upon following an inner voice, I joined a choir, wrote a couple of pieces, and enjoyed myself in general. I earned next to nothing, but the balance... ? so far so good.
-
name three persons that had a great influence on your life in 2009.
1.
my husband, who was there beside me when I needed him. with my experience, I am now able to understand him much better.
2.
z., a man half of my age.
he inspired me a lot.
it was his influence that took me to singing for example. by studying him and our relationship, I learned a lot about people and myself.
he inspired about six of my poems written in 2009, out of which only one was translated to English - my big thanks to Chris in helping me polishing the lines.
3.
arthur, an online nickname for someone I used to play back to back in an mmrpg. that thing is over now, I finished playing it for various reasons (another story indeed)
arthur supported and stood by me and taught me about unconditional, sometimes inexplainable love. he is now working very hard and is not available online and I miss him.
he inspired two of my poems written in 2009.
-
name three things that came unexpected in 2009.
1.
I started singing in a women's choir.
2.
I joined a writers' club in spring. I also attended a writers' contest in my other name. I won nothing, but the experience was great.
3.
uhm, a love.
-
name three wonderful and/or memorable events of 2009.
1.
I hosted a Dutch policeman - in return of him hosting me twice (in 2006 and in 2008); and also I hosted a young Hungarian girl from Transsylvania. she is the member of the guest choir. being a host made me feel able and caring. and it was great.
2.
our choir sang at the royal palace on 13 december.
3.
any event where my kids showed off their gentleness and love.
-
name three somehow unfortunate and/or memorable events of 2009.
1.
my son was rejected from the high school we tried to get him into. the reason (we do not attend church on Sundays) left me bitter and sceptic about church-based schools.
2.
house renovations do not proceed in the speed I expected.
3.
we hiked much less as we used to do, I'm out of practice.
-
name three things your family/spouse/kids achieved/made/succeeded in 2009. (if you have many of these, feel free to expand the list from three to, say... ten...?)
1.
the house renovations are going on quite nicely.
2.
DH has become an appreciated person in his other field of study (no, this is not the professional field. He got his PhD like 14 years ago.) It's about his enthusiasm towards saving our traditions and culture that gathers him acknowledgement.
3.
my son has become number one in mathematics among all the members of the seventh grade. he started the seventh grade in a completely different school and he seems to fit into the community.
4.
my daughter took up folk dancing and she likes it.
-
name three of your plans for 2010
1.
be there for the kids just when they need me.
2.
be more active in the renovations, push it go forward. the main aim is to be able to throw a house-warming party on our tenth anniversary of buying the house.
3.
follow the path. work on listening and following the voice. nurturing the voice by getting experiences. reading more. listening to others more. helping and getting involved more in general.

-
now it's your turn. and of the years.

2 megjegyzés:

Karen írta...

Congratulations on those things you have accomplished, learned, loved, and accepted. It sounds as if you are in a good place right now, and I hope you stay secure within yourself and continue to grow.

SzélsőFa írta...

Thank you Karen.
2009 did surprised me with moments of unexpected joy, love, pain and anger. Boredom and excitement. The feeling of enthusiasm and content. I think the overall effect is definitely positive.
Thank you for the good wishes.