I am in a mood for recalling the major events of this year, but I have another, non-blogging-related task to finish first.
I would like to ponder and evaluate, but the job does not allow me to.
The job is to write an article on pruning apples and the like in about 6500-7000 characters. this is part of my regular job.
I read Hungarian poetry, listen to some music, sing to some of them, and cry. I think I had a useful and interesting year and I don't cry because I have any particular reason to. I am kind of allright and I know it will all get better once I wrote that bloody article.
-
kind of thinking of making the year 2009 into a meme.
name 3 things-type of one with the passing year on mind.
-
like...
name three things around the world that surprised you the most in 2009.
name three things you learned about yourself in 2009.
name three persons that had a great influence on your life in 2009.
name three events that came unexpected in 2009.
name three wonderful and/or memorable events of 2009.
name three somehow unfortunate and/or memorable events of 2009.
name three things you achieved/made/succeeded in 2009.
name three things your family/spouse/kids achieved/made/succeeded in 2009. (if you have many of these, feel free to expand the list from three to, say... ten...?)
name three of your own activities (actions) that felt you with the feeling of love in 2009.
name three of your plans for 2010.
-
I'll be back with my answers in one or two days. I'm eager to see yours :)
Please feel free to leave out (or combine) any questions from the meme. If you have your own questions, do not hesitate to incorporate them into this self-survey. All I'm asking is that the focus should be on the brighter, more constructive side.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése