május 02, 2015

about the future

I was contemplating quitting blogging.
I don't practice English as much as I'd like to and my command of the language is failing. Bit by bit, but the tendency can not be mistaken. I am not glad with what I see, but I am not sure blogging is a good way to keep up the level.
I have been writing this blog for almost 9 years now.
I went through phases of my life and I needed this journal to keep me sane, to keep me up in the current of events.
At the same time I am sure that my life is eventless. It's just that I take things deeply.
Revise: I used to take.
I am tired and confused, but try watch things come and go, embrace them be as they are. Nothing matters as much anymore as in earlier years.
The less I write, the less I want to write (it applies not only to blogging, but to writing fiction and poems as well. Oh, the sadness of it. Sometimes I am happy with non~writing, sometimes it hurts.)
Sorry guys.
I will not delete the blog however and may return anytime with any subject.



Nincsenek megjegyzések: