I felt the need to return.
The need to have some personal space to share my thoughts with anyone and no~one; with the world and with myself.
I need some time out.
My body, slowly turning 46 is telling me things. It's time to slow down. Relax and ask questions.
.
I find that there are periods in life when you just ask questions. You slow the pace down and begin to wonder about things.
.
I vaguely remember the questions I asked when I was 40, when I was past 30 and so on. I guess there are phases to individual development.
.
I may not ask the questions appropriate for my age/position/whatever, but these are the questions I ask. I don't have other questions simply because I don't have them in my mind. Or not yet. Or not anymore.
.
These days I ask about my roles, the meaning of life, the need I have to ruin# my life and myself for that matter, the lack of desires and so on. At times I tend to cry randomly. I may not be on the right path but I lack the will to correct.
.
I am still around, horrified by the will to leave this whole thing as it is, mainly because I don't trust anything else will be better given another chance; drowned by guilt to not feel well when all the world is going mad and with all the good things I do have.
.
.
.
.
(#For those thinking that I am doing things against law: no, it's not one of those 'ruining'. I am better than that.)

4 megjegyzés:
I'm very glad you returned. This is a good place for quiet reflection and the comfort of likewise minds.
I might ask myself the same questions but I push them away behind my fictional world...
Thank you Vesper. It's good to have company :)
And I am glad you (as I hope I get it right) work your way through these questions in fiction. That is a very good therapy.
I don't have anything useful to say. I know "hang in there" is hollow.
So just be you. The fact that you are introspective and asking questions cannot be a bad thing. May you find answers or may the journey to those answers be meaningful itself.
Paul
Thank you, Paul.
I am not bursting out with great answers/solutions at present, but
1) my family and kids need me and
2) the ongoing little activities of life around me keep me active
and
3) I might just be able to form the questions. And once I have the right questions I might be able to answer them all right.
These keep me afloat.
I don't know how others cope, but this might be just a kind of way.
Megjegyzés küldése