november 28, 2015

Constellations

We are invited to take part in family constellations.
The whole Sunday is dedicated to that. Normally, this kind of therapy is expensive, but now it is free for us (me and my husband). We have to participate the whole day and one of the sessions will be about our family.
If you are unfamiliar with this, you are advised to check this or this.
If you are sceptic, it's allright.
.
We have been in one constellation a year or two ago and it was amazing. The random people chosen for their roles just behaved shockingly similar (or same) as their 'real' counterparts usually do. The session for our family took two hours I guess, but I lost the perception of time, it was so interesting, and it did solve some serious issues for more than one member of our family at the same time.
.
Tomorrow during the day I may be chosen to represent someone's relative or someone's 'play counterpart'. I am a bit afraid, but also am willing to go for it for I trust it is helpful for me and for the family I am helping, too.
.
Any thoughts?
.
I will report on this event as soon as I can word my experiences.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: