december 12, 2015

On family constellations

This is just the shortest summary:
Wow. Just wow.
I played myself and arrived to my original family and was welcomed by the helpers who played my father and mother.
It felt awesome.
.
During the day I took part as a helper and played relatives of other people. Again, please note that using the word 'play' is in no way to refer to the ongoing events as if they were a theatrical act. Family constellations are in no way a drama sessions in a theater or high school. Whatever :)
.
If you are open minded and wish to find connections to your ancestors, wish to find more about your motives and dispositions, and wish to accept changes within yourself then this is the right therapy for you.
.
Nuff said, be well!
.
The following photo is from the internet. It depicts the Fishermen's Bastion. After the day was over we climbed the stairs to the Buda castle and took a one hour walk around. The Fishermen's Bastion is one of the things we saw.


4 megjegyzés:

Vesper írta...

I have no idea what this is... I guess it's an online game... :-)
The Fishermen's Bastion is impressive.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

(By the way... I had to use Google Translate to find out what "Válassza ki az összes olyan képet, amely csónakokat ábrázol." when I had to pass the verification... :-) )

SzélsőFa írta...

Wow, Vesper, I am surprised that
1.) Captcha gave you a Hungarian sentence. I usually get English directions, but not like Norwegian or Farsi ones. I don't know how it happened. But I am happy you managed to find the photos with boats :P
2.) you have not followed the links I provided in the previous post about family constellations. It is nothing near an online game. You should google 'family constellations', but as of now, I am telling you that it is a (n offline) method to ease someone's psychological issues, to find answers and solutions. It is like a guided meditation or a psycho~drama therapy, but it is none of those either. But something remotely similar. Please google it, it is a fantastic tool provided the mentors/counsellors are doing their jobs well.

Szelsofa

Vesper írta...

Oh, that's so interesting! I didn't notice the links... :-( I'll look for it.

Happy New Year, SzélsőFa! May it bring only good things to you and to your loved ones! Good health, happiness, and wishes come true!

SzélsőFa írta...

Thank you, Vesper! Happy New Year to you as well!