január 10, 2016

0.5 out of ten :)

This year the choir is celebrating its 25th anniversary. I have been a member since 2009.
The celebration takes place in December in the 'advent' season and one of the pieces we do will be the Hallelujah choir from Händel's Messiah.
My son, now a first year BSc student to become a forest engineer in 5 years, has finished 3 of his 6 exams of the first semester.
He has spent the Christmas season with us and we were able to see how he changed. He turned 19 and he is not the teenager he used to be. He is responsible and mature in many ways. I am so proud of him.
I keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the 3 exams. And this is only the first of the ten semesters :) 
Oh, the life of mothers...



Nincsenek megjegyzések: