My son is finally home for another two weeks. He has finished the first semester of the MSc graduate training at Sopron to become a forest engineer.
Now there are only 9 more semesters to go. I know, I know, this is just the beginning. But if he keeps liking the things he studies here and the prospects of life his future diploma may hold, he will keep on marching towards his MSc title.
.
My tennis elbow on the other hand feels all right. I mean it does not go away. I overloaded my body with lots of gardening stuff in mid to late October in 2015 so by early November my right forearm has become deformed. Not knowing of the condition and to avoid pain I kept my forearm in slightly arched position and it stayed. I was practically unable to straighten it. A bit frightening sight, if you ask me. So I had to visit a specialist and by mid December I received two steroid injections. The deformity has gone now. Certain movements do hurt (like I twisting my hand when I am holding onto something between my fingers such as opening a door with a key). I can not lift anything heavy and I can not chop firewood. Well, I can, per se, but when I do such activities say more than 3 (not an accurate number, just a guess) times per day my night's gone due to the pain.
I hope to get recovery by March for the pruning season.
My chances are low.
Wow.
I am beginning to sound like the Dear Cat Diary, heh.
.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése