it is now the fifth week of the course.
weekly lectures are published in chapters each Friday.
I watched the first chapter on the next week, and had to miss weeks 2, 3, and 4. now I am catching up and watch these chapters 2, 3 and 4 (three weeks) in a row.
unfortunately, the material so far has not been as satisfying as I expected.
for one, the course focuses on online storytelling (tv serials, webisodes), which is definitely not an area for me. and also, the theoretical
material they are sharing is far from being really on-the-spot. it's more like an introduction to something. a feed for discussion, maybe.
and here comes my part ... there is an ongoing debate, in a forum style, which, honest, I do not follow. it is simply impossible to read all that stuff that people all around the world contribute.
one might pick a topic randomly and read a couple of comments, but the vast amount of written material repels me.
there is no guarantee that that particular thread I read is of importance for me. and my clock is ticking.
so, this course so far is a kind of a disappointment.
I'm still in, have not unenrolled, but I have doubts about the use of it.
.JPG)
2 megjegyzés:
I'm afraid that after my initial enthusiasm, I haven't followed this course at all. It seems too chaotic with too many people "discussing" who knows what. There doesn't appear to be more benefit to it than reading a creative writing book on your own. :-(
Thank you Vesper, for reassuring my thoughts about this course.
I too, think, have came to a conclusion not unlike yours.
I'm sorry if I caused any trouble for you.
SzelsoFa
Megjegyzés küldése