október 24, 2013

an online writers' course and other things

The link is here.
I thought I'd give it a try.
More on that later on.
-
Right now I am polishing a 10+ page scientific paper I have translated to English. Some of the most frequent words reveal my state of mind these days: farm regulation, inheritance law, turnover, material resources, measures. Had enough I guess. I, too :) - please tell me it's not 'me, too' here, right?
-
About the photos:
They were made in Poland, where we had a nice performance with the choir.
(more photos may come on request)



Keep well,
SzF.


2 megjegyzés:

Vesper írta...

Yay! I registered! (I can't be me! I can't believe it! You made me do it!) :-)

I wrote more in reply to your comments on my blog. I wasn't going to register, but, in the end, I said, "Why can't I do something for myself? Why do I have time for chores and not for something that I care about?" So, yeah, I'll do my best and we'll see what happens... :-) Anyway, it seems very interesting, with topics that I've never thought about....

Wonderful pictures from Poland... such a quiet place, a monastery, is it? And the costumes are beautiful!

SzélsőFa írta...

Whoa!
Great!
:)
I agree: allocating time is not easy. Chores and jobs you got money for are to finished, but (and speaking only of my example here...) one can waste so much of her time spending not important things...so why not spend the same time on things she likes/needs to? like writing :)

the building is actually a church, built next to some palace, next to another palace. It is a small town that dates back to the Middle Ages and as the kings came and went, they all added something to the complex. I will put up more photos.
Yes, those are folk costumes. More on that, too.