december 23, 2013

44

It's been that long and I am getting tired.
Or it is just that the sunless, foggy days wear me out.
I keep making lists of things I have not done, or have done wrongly, done instead of something more reasonable, or the opposite, more while listening to my intuition.
I am almost 100 % sure that making such lists is not the best one can ever do. One should rather focus on the positive events, on the happy achievements, on the appreciatiations, the positive feedback one gets from here and there.
I know, I know.
But anyway, it's my birthday and I allow myself to spoil it as much as I like.

2 megjegyzés:

Vesper írta...

I'm telling myself the same things... I hope your birthday was happy nevertheless. Manny happy returns of the day!

I also hope that you had a Merry Christmas. All the best to you and your loved ones, now and in the New Year!

SzélsőFa írta...

Thank you Vesper!
It's good to know you out there for kind words and an honest feedback.
I too, hope that you and your loved ones share a Merry Christmas.