I'm from Bolivia. I'm 38. I am a native indian, but now I live in the city and work as a painter. I have no wife and no children I know of. I paint walls, but sometime in the future I'll be painting canvas.
-
so, I'm back from the training.
there were four trainers from Berlin, Germany; one of them originally came from the US and there were six trainees. out of the six, there was one girl form Belorus (she's studying at a university in Budapest), and the remaining five were Hungarians.
-
i did expect something else. if i had known about the real subject* of the training, i wouldn't have possibly taken part at all.
so, I'm back from the training.
there were four trainers from Berlin, Germany; one of them originally came from the US and there were six trainees. out of the six, there was one girl form Belorus (she's studying at a university in Budapest), and the remaining five were Hungarians.
-
i did expect something else. if i had known about the real subject* of the training, i wouldn't have possibly taken part at all.
but now, having taken part, i think i would have regretted if i had missed it.
*it is a training basically for those who have the body of a woman, but feel uncomfortable with this. i don't think i want to go further into the subject.
-
i'm fine as a woman, and this training was basically not targeted at me. this is clear. i just took part b/c a friend of mine has asked me to.
what i learned was that while for a normal woman like me, it can be extremely funny to learn things about how men walk, stand, sit and eat, how do they behave, and how can you, as a woman dress up like a man, and mask your face to look like a man; it is not fun at all for some of those people i've met yesterday.
three of the Hungarian trainees were in some stages of transition. one of them is on hormones and has undergone at least one surgery.
for a 'normal woman' like me a makeup that made my face manly was interesting and fun. role playing was a great source of learning.
but for those people, let me call them unfortunate and/or desperate; these opportunities are of elemental need.
it was kind of shocking for me to see them suffer in the body nature gave them.
i've heard of tran_sse_xuals.
i even have ga_y and le_sbian friends. no problems with that.
but perhaps this was the first time i experienced their problem from so close a perspective. it felt almost like a first-hand experience.
-
in the second part i will recall one of the actual role playing games i took part in.
to be continued whenever i'm ready with my latest paid job in progress.
-
6 megjegyzés:
Interesting! I think for those who do not have those feelings it must be impossible to know what it is like to deny their very selves. It is so sad.
On another note, I'd like to have seen your face when you realized what you'd gotten into!
Wow. What an experience for you to have. In some small way, you experienced what it is like for them. Thanks for sharing it here.
Karen,
oh, you bet you would, you.
i laughed at your comment, my friend :))))
jason,
there are always ascpects of life one never knew existed. (i hope i got my meaning right). it really was a great experience for me. i felt it needed sharing.
How interesting, SzélsőFa! You're right, it's kind of sad that struggle... but for you, I'd say, it was an interesting experience, one that you could maybe use in your writing sometimes...
I'm sorry I haven't been here in such a long time. I've left a few comments on some of your previous posts.
Vesper,
i'm sure i will profit somehow from this unusual experience.
and yes, i have noticed your new comments on my former posts. you are welcomed to comment anywhere, anytime.
:)
thank you!!
Megjegyzés küldése