a velvet, black ribbon
with lampions scatter'd among the bushes
shimmering, waning to ashes and sparkling again
soft was the light
honey dribbling over parched bread
teeth grinding, mouth closing, just another crumb
hunger and need
balance and solace
I can not
Propose
Be
To you
Your wife
never
and a yes, for ever.
i had a dream
but infinity ends here
i am to remain:
the reminder to stay
the rest.
---
(this to a relationship of 22 years)
- - -
anything might happen.
anything and the opposite as well.
just hand me another kleenex.
:)))
and no, i'm not letting myself into melancholy, because i have a great appointment for this Sunday - a short training program on discovering our inner self. about the feminine and the masculine within.
a friend of mine has talked me into this.
it's free and the instructor speaks only English. i might even have to translate at times.
we'll just see.
6 megjegyzés:
It sounds like a painful goodbye...to not leaving anymore.
Jason,
it is one of the most cryptic snapshots I've ever written :)
there are keys to it within, but perhaps it's not appropriate to open the locks too early.
(even I have to wait.)
but I'm afraid you got it somehow. perhaps you, as someone not directly involved got the message my subconscious self was sending through.
only time will tell.
I wish you well. Such decisions are never easy.
thank you, Karen.
fortunately, this poem is not about my husband who's still here and will be here for ever.
it's a shame i've never written a poem in honor of him :s
it's about Sz., who's been part of my life ever since i started highschool ;)
now Sz. seems to be taking on a different path. if it brings him the happiness he's been longing for, than all i can say is 'have your happiness' - because he deserves it.
This is so beautiful... the images are exquisite...
And, yes, it doesn't feel written for a husband... more to a lost love, or to a dream...
Damn, dear Vesper,
hope you got an extra handkerchief for me....
:S
anyway.
i've got translation jobs - something to get my head stucked into. I try not to allow me time to think about the whole issue. not now.
:)
Megjegyzés küldése