UPDATE:
Eric's part has been finished. Now I'm working on Laura's.
---
this is the introduction to part two.
i am to write about a role-playing game we got engaged into during last Sunday.
there were four players. one had to play a female bartender, and the remaining three were to seduce her into.. say... a nice evening, perhaps a movie, or a drink somewhere, possibly into some more... *winks*
each man had to do his best to get the girl.
the girl had to decide.
-
instead of a dry summary of the events in a couple of lines, i decided to write a 4*250 word piece, one piece for each character.
arriving one after another, each man appears and stays at the bar and acts according to his intentions.
the girl is the bartender. she watches them, might or might not analyse them for herself - but when the scene ends she has to pick one.
-
the girl is Laura, the men, in order of appearance are Thomas, Orlando and Eric.
so far i've written two, one for Thomas and one for Orlando.
once I'm done with Eric and Laura, i'll get back here to you.
-
writing the pieces is an exciting experience for me. i've been through the whole thing, so there's inspiration. after finishing the scene, we (the players) talked over our motives, actions, body movements. the one who played Laura gathered her reasons for picking the one she did.
all those who played the men explained their own behaviour and some of the interactions they had during the game.
it was fun, totally fun.
writing it is great fun too, because i have to stick to the 250-word limit and i try to stay as unemotional as possible.
-
i'm so not telling anyone which part i played. also i'll withhold Laura's decision. you'll have to guess these and explain it in the comments section. don't worry!!! it won't be difficult at all.
-
3 megjegyzés:
I could never do this, but I find it fascinating... :-)
This sounds like a really fun and insightful exercise! I'm so glad you are sharing it.
Vesper and Aine,
the game was fun. i like playing. I hope you'll like my piece of written exercise as well.
Megjegyzés küldése