anyway, it's been a long time since I last posted any music on my blog.
keeping the upcoming 4th anniversary of this place in my mind, here I go with one piece I like to listen to these days -
keeping the upcoming 4th anniversary of this place in my mind, here I go with one piece I like to listen to these days -
if you can't see a thing, click here to enjoy Same Mistake by James Blunt.
-
as I was unable to make YouTube embeddings work on my blog, here's another link to a much more complex and enjoyable version of the very same song, by the very same singer...Same Mistake... again.
oops: HERE
3 megjegyzés:
I had never heard that song. Thank you for sharing it.
A potent question, indeed.
Jason, the title comes from the song.
Hi Szelsofa, I can't listen to it now, but will come back later.
Four years! WOW! That's enough time to make lots of friends!
;-)
I found this website because I had the same problem uploading videos. I hope this helps:
http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/03/create-custom-youtube-video-player.html
Megjegyzés küldése