A tree that lives at the edge of the forest. Taking care of the stand, yet looking outside to feel the momentary dance of butterflies over the meadow.
1, no comment2, surprisingly I understood Spanish:D YEAH!!
Ropi,1- uhm...did you really say that I wonder...Or did you say that because you, as a Hungarian are disqualified from this little quiz, for reasons far too obvious...?2-great!
Is the place not what it's supposed to be?Other than that, can I go?
Is this a picture of Budapest and not Prague?
Hello!I don't know about it. In Japan we see English or Korean or Chainese.
We don't see Spanish-language ad in Japan.
Jason,your entry is accepted :)You are very close.Steve,You're the winner now!this is why Ropi was disqualified. He lives in budapest and perhaps sees the building of The Parliament every single day.Lucy,I'm glad you are back here again. I found this ad on a Hungarian website. It is ridiculous.
Megjegyzés küldése
7 megjegyzés:
1, no comment
2, surprisingly I understood Spanish:D YEAH!!
Ropi,
1- uhm...did you really say that I wonder...Or did you say that because you, as a Hungarian are disqualified from this little quiz, for reasons far too obvious...?
2-great!
Is the place not what it's supposed to be?
Other than that, can I go?
Is this a picture of Budapest and not Prague?
Hello!
I don't know about it. In Japan we see English or Korean or Chainese.
We don't see Spanish-language ad in Japan.
Jason,
your entry is accepted :)
You are very close.
Steve,
You're the winner now!
this is why Ropi was disqualified. He lives in budapest and perhaps sees the building of The Parliament every single day.
Lucy,
I'm glad you are back here again. I found this ad on a Hungarian website. It is ridiculous.
Megjegyzés küldése