szeptember 10, 2008

eternal


as the last letter turns itself off the branch
and meets Earth to return
to survive
and to feel the glory of life again;
my hands feel yours and my eyes sink into yours
for all the times
.
.
.
breathe in / breathe out
.
.
.
as the light fades off to the darkness of night
that never really comes
lest it turns into light again
my mind wonders no further away for
it found the rest, the final, the one
within you
.
.
.
breathe in / breathe out
.
.
.
I see that one final door opening
I feel no pain
words have no meanings
I have lost them all
to gain peace
Floating high above, sinking beneath all
we are here
and there
within all quietness
.
.
.
breathe in / breathe out
.
.
.

5 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Such a haunting photo.

As is your verse.

The quiet embrace....

Névtelen írta...

From where is this photo?

SzélsőFa írta...

Jason,
I feel I'm not good at expressing love, the overwhelming, haunting, yet peaceful one.
But this photo stuck into my mind and wanted me to say something...

Ropi,
I found it on a Forum-site.

Vesper írta...

I like the rhythm and the images conferred by your words...
Love eternal... I hope their souls are still embraced as are their earthly remains...

SzélsőFa írta...

Thank you, Vesper.
This photo really moved me...